October is my favorite month by far-for many reasons:
- My birthday, of course, plays a large role but it’s more than that.
- It’s also the month that signifies the end of unbearable heat for us in the desert. True-this year has been warmer than usual for sure. But still! The coolness is coming.
- Then there’s the knowledge that pretty soon, I get to break out all of my sweaters and wear tights with wedge booties!! That’s pretty much my signature fall look:)
- And Pumpkin Porter is a must! Really, pumpkin anything.
- My favorite color is orange, so duh, there’s that.
- It’s the true beginning of the holiday season!
- Phoenix Design Week
- ….AND HALLOWEEN, PEOPLE!!!!!!